What it Takes
You’re passionate about quality! You have recent experience as a liaison between client and crew members, overseeing high profile installations. You’re adept at juggling the demands of supervision, safety, and on site project management. Attention to detail and exceptional customer service set you apart. If you enjoy travel and being out in the field, this role is perfect for you!
Why Cornerstone Flooring?
Cornerstone Flooringis the Nation's largest single source Manufacturer and Installer of high performance industrial flooring. In business for 26 years, our Single Source Solution sets us apart from our competition. Our team of professionally trained technical experts and installers offer an unmatched level of quality and support to every client project.
About the role
The Project Manager provides oversight for all phases of the project including coordinating workers, material and equipment while ensuring specifications are being followed. Responsible for making sure work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Projects are located throughout the U.S. Occasional travel in Canada and/or Mexico may also be required.
- Serve as liaison between client, company, and crew.
- Track materials for jobs and confirm all needed equipment is on site prior to crew arrival.
- Oversee performance to make sure all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Responsible for proper administration of installation contracts.
- Supervise crew members, review performance and conduct.
- Confirm best safety practices are being followed and correct any safety violations and related issues.
- Track and control schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and budget allocated.
- Reports to Corporate and Sales team about progress and any necessary modification of plans.
What you’ll need
- 3+ years on-site project management experience in Construction Management.
- MUST have construction background.
- Construction Management degree preferred, other education considered with applicable work experience.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, construction plans and layouts.
- Attention to detail, strong organization and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Initiative, willingness to learn and accept feedback.
- Drug screen and background check are required.
- Clean driving record.
- Travel required, projects are typically 5-7 days in duration with paid time off in between.
We do client projects all over the U.S. Typical schedule is 5-7 days on project site, 2-3 days off. Weekends and holidays may be required.
- Position is full time, salaried, with benefits.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
Email resume to email@example.com