Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION TITLE: Director of Project Management FLSA Status: Exempt
Director of Project Management will lead and manage Project Management and Service teams to ensure day-to-day work processes using full scope of work to produce a project. The Director will support Sales and Project Management groups to ensure relentless adherence to client schedules and expectations. This includes ensuring the project is designed, approved, estimated, planned, built, shipped, & installed according to contract. Meet with customers as needed and be proactive in all situations to guide projects to adhere to timelines and budgets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees all Project and Service Management teams to bring a project to fruition in a timely manner, with a focus on meeting customer’s requirements
- Uses Outstanding Customer Service when dealing with all customers.
- Coordinates meetings to facilitate progress, focusing on meeting established timelines
- Provide pricing approvals and estimates for all projects.
- Work with Operations Manager regarding shop scheduling.
- Works to understand the changing needs of the customer
- Negotiates with a contractual focus to protect the company interests
- Communicates to internal departments, install managers & to the customer any changes in project scope, pricing or timing
- Handles customer billing; assembles invoice details for submission to customer
- Creates and maintains effective communication involving any issues & concerns throughout projects and communicates success to all team members and customers
- Manages projects successfully to meet a specified gross profit
- Has a Bachelor's Degree in an area related to logistics, project management, manufacturing or construction management or technical design. Master’s or MBA a plus
- Project Management Certificate a plus
- Sign experience a plus
- Has 5+ years of management experience with a solid understanding of Customer Service and Employee Relations
- Has financial understanding of Profit and Loss at the project lead level.
- Experience with project management related software, experience with smart sheet a plus
- Can read, grasp & apply contractual information as a part of managing a project
- Has solid negotiation skills with the ability to resolve concerns in a positive manner
- Has a sound business acumen & understanding of what drives company profits
- Is proficient with word & excel
- Effectively communicates with all stakeholders of a project, including employees, clients, and vendors.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that an employee might encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Typical office conditions: protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes. Travel is minimal with most contact with customers by phone and correspondence.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle controls (keyboard, phone); and talk or hear. Occasional standing, walking, stooping is required. Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
Cima Network is an Equal Opportunity employer