Contracting Solutions, LLC - Louisville, KY
This announcement will be used to hire for a painter, drywall hanger/finisher, and framer. We are seeking dependable, hard-working individuals to join our team! Salary starting at $15 & up based on experience.
- Metal Framing, cutting, measuring, and installing drywall and components to metal stud framing.
- Finish Drywall
- Knowledge of basic gyp-board sizes and thickness. Working knowledge of the complete hanging process etc.
- Knowledge of level finishes and the appropriate tools. Skillfully skim coat screws, tape, and mud joints.
- Interior Painting
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to follow blueprints or drawings to complete according to specifications
- Experience in proper operation of a variety of power hand tools
- Following safety protocol and OSHA regulations on a commercial job site
- Attention to detail and desire for quality work
- 2-years of construction experience
- Must have own hand tools
- Reliable means of transportation
- High School GED or Equivalent
- Follow safety rules and regulations established by Contracting Solutions LLC.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
Physical Demands / Working Conditions
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Able to work in all elements of the outdoor environment which include the heat, cold, rain, snow, wind, etc.
- Able to access all areas of the jobsite, which include stairs, scaffolding, ladders, elevation changes, etc.
- Capable of working in physical positions that may include kneeling, sitting, standing, squatting, bending, stooping, twisting etc.
- Must be able to move, carry, or position items weighing up to 50 pounds
Military Friendly Employer We value the knowledge, skills and abilities you acquired in the military. Whether you are an active serve member transitioning or a military spouse, we want you to consider a rewarding career with Contracting Solutions LLC.
Please send inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org