To provide field installations of all equipment as well as repair electrical, mechanical or printing related problems at existing customer sites.
- Installation of all equipment.
- Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical and printing related problems in this field.
- Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical and printing related problems by phone.
- Train customers on safe and efficient utilization of all equipment.
- Provide preventive maintenance on all equipment and make recommendations to customers.
- Proper documentation of all work required i.e. service reports, expense exports, installation feed back forms, etc.
- Ability to travel 90% of the time
- Ability to read basic electrical/mechanical and pneumatic diagrams
- Capable of using multi-meter and micrometers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- High School degree or trade school degree
- 2 years electrical and mechanical experience
- Interact with others.
- Work in high stress environment.
- Deal with interpersonal conflicts.
- Work with difficult customers.
- Work in an office/manufacturing environment.
- Coverage during certain periods.
- Moderate to frequent exposure to shop environment; may be exposed to dust, odors, oils, fumes, chemicals, noise and moving parts. Work typically requires the usage of PPE and can require work on the facility’s production floor or on the production floor.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl and move about facility and/or customer’s facilities. Frequent lifting up to 50 pounds..
- Mark Andy Inc. is an equal employment employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor, which is prohibited by applicable law.